Location: The Clapham Grand, London
Date: 2 May 2024
Fundraising pledge: £550
Lily Fight Night 2024 is coming...
Picture the scene: you step out of your dressing room at the iconic Clapham Grand, seats filled with friends and family roaring you on. The lights are dazzling, the music’s blaring. You duck under the ropes and step into the ring, your walk-on music filling the air.
Goosebumps creep across your flesh as the commentator shouts your name. You pull on your head guard, push in your mouthguard and slip on your boxing gloves. The music’s booming, the ref is in your face and the crowds are screaming. The bell rings and your opponent is striding across the ring towards you…
Have you got what it takes to step into the ring for The Lily Foundation?
We’re looking for boxers to join our fight against mitochondrial disease by taking part in our annual charity boxing event on Thursday 2nd May 2024. No boxing experience necessary – just come along and release your inner Rocky!
What you'll get:
- NEW for 2024! Learn to box for free – Lily will provide you with a FREE 3-month gym membership worth £180 at State of Mind Fitness in Hammersmith plus a weekly training night every Thursday from 7-8pm to help you train.
- Get super-fit – boxing is one of the best ways to get in shape by building fitness, strength and coordination.
- An unforgettable experience – you’ll fight in a full-sized boxing ring in the electric atmosphere of the Clapham Grand with a professional commentating team and referee. Take a look at some of the incredible action we witnessed at our previous Fight Night over on our YouTube channel – just imagine, that could be you next year!
Need to know:
- You don’t need any boxing experience – complete rookies are welcome!
- All participants are required to attend three training sessions with our training partner at State of Mind Fitness in Hammersmith.
- We recommend signing up with a friend or colleague for the best experience.
- The event takes place on 2nd May 2024 at the Clapham Grand, London, and the deadline for applying is 1st February 2024.
- All boxers must commit to selling a minimum of 20 tickets for the event.
- All proceeds from the evening go towards supporting families affected by mitochondrial disease and funding research to find a cure.
Ready to rumble?
We salute you! Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to let you know if your application has been successful (this is an incredibly popular event so not all applications will be accepted if we’re oversubscribed).
If you’re not based near London but would still like to box, or if you have any other questions, please email [email protected].
Lily Fight Night 2024 is proudly sponsored by Performance Flooring.
A big thank you for your support