Location: London to Brighton
Start date: 28 May 2022
End date: 29 May 2022
Sign Up Fee: £10-£198 depending on distance and funding oprion
... Walk, Jog, or Run it
2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there's a challenge for everyone. A Richmond start by the Thames-then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view. Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship–you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding–pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund–you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity! 25km: £79 50km: £129 100km: £198
For more information follow this link or sign up below and we will guide you to the organisers website to pay your registration fees.
A big thank you for your support