Start date: 29 Jan 2022
End date: 30 Jan 2022
Sign Up Fee: £7.50 - £79 depending on funding option and distance
A great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime!
There are Full Marathon & Half Marathon options, both starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 January, and take in highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks. Families are welcome, there’s a free winter bobble hat & neck buff, rest stops with snacks, with a special medal and hot food at the finish.
Whether it’s to enjoy an active day out with friends, or to maintain a New Year fitness regime–there’s a London Winter Walk for you! Join as an Individual or as a team
Set yourself up for an active New Year!
- The Full Marathon–42km figure of 8 starting & finishing at the Oval Cricket Ground
- The Half Marathon-21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
Both start & finish at The Oval Cricket Ground near Vauxhall–and both are available on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30January. This event is strictly walking only–so no jogging or running is allowed.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1.Charity Sponsorship–you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Half marathon:Reg fee £7.50/ fundraising target £155
- Full marathon:Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £2252.
2. Mixed Funding–pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Half marathon:Reg fee £29.50/ fundraising target £100
- Full marathon:Reg fee£39.50 / fundraising target £1203.
3. Self Fund–you pay the full cost of the event place-fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to us!
- Half marathon:£59 (£44 12-17 year old price)
- Full marathon:£79 (£59 12-17 year old price)
Want more details ? - follow this link or sign up below and we will guide you to how to sign up with the event organisers.
A big thank you for your support