Clapham Grand London - 26 Apr 2018
Fundraising pledge: £500
We're fighting to beat mitochondrial disease. And we need your help!
Hosted by the Sky Sports boxing team, Lily Fight Night is the biggest, baddest, bruisiest charity boxing event of the year. No previous boxing experience is necessary. Just come along, release your inner Anthony Joshua and hear the crowd roar! If you can bring a sparring partner so much the better.
- Compéred by Sky Sports' Adam Leventhal and Andy Burton
- Ringside commentary from Sky Sports' Johnny Nelson & Adam Smith
- Fight in a full-size boxing ring in the electric atmosphere of the Clapham Grand
- Rookies welcome. The less you know about boxing the better!
- Previous VIP guests include Carl Froch, David Haye, Wayne Bridge and Phil Tufnell
Need to know:
- Lily Fight NIght VI takes place on April 26, 2018 at The Clapham Grand, London.
- It's more fun to train and fight with a friend. For this reason we recommend signing up with a mate or work colleague.
- Participants must commit to attending at least one group training session at State of Mind fitness, Hammersmith.
Ready to rumble?
Great! Just fill in your contact details below and we'll send you an application form. If you have any questions email [email protected]
Please enter your email address to register your interest for this event: