Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London - 16 Mar 2019
We are delighted to announce that VIP sponsor packages for the 2019 Lily Ball are now available to book online.
Event: The Lily Chocolate Charity Ball
When: 16th March 2019, 6.15pm - 2am
Where: Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London
The theme for this year's event is 'The Chocolate Charity Ball'. It's the most glamorous fundraising event on the Lily calendar, and an ideal platform to promote your company, brand or organisation.
Our hosts will be the wonderful Josh Widdicombe and Alex Brooker from TV's The Last Leg. As usual, there will be no shortage of great food, drink, music, and live entertainment to enjoy. Guests can expect to be dancing until the small hours!
Profits from the evening, including auctions and raffles held on the night, will go towards supporting families affected by mitochondrial disease and funding Lily research projects. So not only will you and your guests enjoy a truly memorable evening, your company will be donating to a brilliant cause and making a real difference to the lives of people with mito.
VIP Packages cost £2500 and include:
• A table for 10 guests at the Lily Chocolate Charity Ball
• Sparkling drinks reception
• Luxury three-course meal followed by coffee
• Live entertainment
• Live and silent auctions
• Celebrity guest appearances (names to be confirmed)
• Beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks for the duration of the dinner
• Prime table position in the ballroom
• Your company logo on all event materials
• Your company logo on our "partnership" banners
• A special Lily 'thank you' mentioning your company on our website and social media
• Full-screen advert on our large display screens in the ballroom
To book a VIP package click here. If you have any questions please email [email protected]
Need to stay the night? As a guest at the Lily Ball you get a special discounted price of £140 for a superior double room at the Park Plaza, or £130 for a single. Click here to book a room