Location: Where ever you are!
Date: 19 Sep 2020
Sign Up Fee: £15
Make every mile count in the fight against mitochondrial diseases!
My Mito Miles is a great way to get fit for a good cause. Whether you run, ride, row or simply walk laps around your garden, every mile you cover will be helping to bring positive change to the lives of people with mitochondrial diseases.
Our aim is to reach a total of 24,901 miles, (40,074 km) – a circumnavigation of the world – by 19th September 2020, the end of Global Mitochondrial Disease Awareness Week. By taking part, you'll be helping to raise awareness about mito as well as vital funds, so we can keep supporting vulnerable patients and their families at this very difficult time.
Set your own personal distance target, based on your own fitness goals. It could be 1 mile or 100, it's up to you. Every mile makes a difference.
Taking part is easy
All you need to do to get started is fill out the registration form below, we will then send you details of how to pay your £15 registration fee.
Once you have registered and paid your registration fee, via email, we will ...
- Send you an online form so you can track your miles and keep us informed of your achievements
- Provide a link to our Move it for Mito Facebook group so you can stay 'mito-vated' with fellow Lily supporters
- Help you set up your Just Giving page - linking into our My Mito Miles campaign and get people donating as you rack up the miles.
- Supply some helpful images for you to share on social media to inspire friends and family involved.
- Send you a lovely shiny medal and certificate once you have met your goal!
Ready to start clocking up your Mito Miles?
Great! Just send us your details using the form below (please don't forget to pay your registration fee of £15) and we'll be in touch. Due to the current Covid-19 situations we are unable to send out T-shirts and promotional material, we are really sorry.