The Lily Foundation is the UK’s leading “Mito” charity, raising awareness, supporting families and funding research to support families and patients with mitochondrial disease.
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative graphic designer who knows their way around the Adobe suite and has a good understanding of SEO and social media outreach technique to join our marketing team and become the brand guardian of all our fundraising and awareness assets.
Come and join our growing charity that is changing people’s lives. If you’re creative and passionate about design and want to make a difference, please get in touch.
Working with the marketing team you will be responsible for the creation of all on and offline graphic assets and for the delivery of high quality and innovative artwork.
This role is fully remote.
What you will be doing:
The role is carried out in support of the overall marketing strategy and goals. This involves closely liaising with the rest of the marketing team to ensure content is of high quality, current and in keeping with the charities brand identity.
Support the Website Content Manager and Digital Comms Manager with the creation and scheduling of website and social media graphic content.
Conceptualise and design new printed fundraising / awareness and event support materials.
Maintain and develop the website, through performance analysis and SEO improvements
You will have:
- 1 – 3 years experience of commercial graphic design and website management
- Highly trained in the Adobe suite with advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Be a team player who can work on their own initiative
- Experience with Video, motion graphics considered a bonus
- Understand basic SEO and its implementation
- Be highly organised, work to a brief and able to achieve tight deadlines
- Be proficient in the delivery of social media content across all platforms
To apply please send your CV by 1st December 2021, with a covering letter to [email protected]