Lucky enough to get a marathon place?
3 October 2017
Were you lucky enough to get a ballot place for the Virgin Money London Marathon 2018? We’d love you to run in support of The Lily Foundation! Here are 5 great reasons why you should........
1) You’ll be running for a great cause. The Lily Foundation is the UK’s number one charity supporting people affected by mitochondrial disease. You’ll be making a real difference to the lives of patients and their families with every stride.
2) You’ll have an instant (very loud) fanbase. We station our specially trained Lily cheering squads along the route to give you that extra push when it counts. When they see your Lily T-shirt you will feel the noise!
3) Did we mention the T-shirt? We’ll provide you with a free Lily technical running top, so everyone will know you’re running for a very special cause.
4) We provide fundraising support. Our friendly team can support you with fundraising ideas and help you set up your Just Giving page – leaving you more time to get out there and pound the pavements.
5) You get a post-race pub meal, drink and massage. We’ve booked a pub close to the finish line in Belgravia. That's right, a whole pub! Jog right in and enjoy a well-earned buffet meal, celebratory drink and massage on the house.
Interested? Great! Email [email protected] and we'll get things moving. We look forward to welcoming you to Team Lily!