Help us make a difference, become a corporate partner.
The Lily Foundation is built on strong partnerships, and as a fast-growing charity we are always open to new collaborations.
We are proud to work with well-known brands such as Center Parcs, Next and House of Fraser, as well as smaller businesses that provide invaluable community level support. No matter what size your company there are lots of ways you can get involved and help make a difference to all those families affected by mitochondrial disease.
To discuss any of the opportunities listed below or if you have some great ideas of your own please contact [email protected]
Charity of the year
If your company selects a charity of the year, why not nominate The Lily Foundation? There are many benefits to your business too, like increasing your company profile, staff morale and volunteering opportunities for staff.
We will work with you to help develop a charity of the year partnership programme that meets your company’s objectives whilst giving you the opportunity to make a big difference to families now and in the future affected by mitochondrial disease.
Our creative and passionate fundraising team will support you every step of the way by providing:
- The ideal project to fundraise for that meets your company’s objectives
- Exclusive places in challenge events. We can purchase specific events or offer you places we already have
- Ongoing support and ideas for fundraising to engage your customers and colleagues
- Regular project progress reports so you can see the full impact of your company’s support and fundraising
- A communication and PR plan to promote your company and all your activities
- An opportunity to have our CEO and/or patrons to come and deliver a talk to your team
- Acknowledgments on our website and on our social media throughout our partnership
Sponsor an event
The Lily Foundation hosts many fundraising events throughout the year and we are always seeking new corporate partners; whether your support is through sponsorship, VIP table purchases or donating prizes that “money can’t buy”, we would be delighted to be given the chance to work with you.
There are also opportunities to partner with us for our Family Educational Support Weekend.
Donate your services
You don’t need to donate money to help our cause! Your services could play a vital role to us; whether you are a catering company who donate refreshments at an event or a photographer who would like to help us showcase our fabulous supporters and researchers, we would love to hear from you.