Access to and use of this site is provided by The Lily Foundation subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
2. The Lily Foundation reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Copyright Restrictions:
- All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
- Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
4. External links to The Lily Foundation website:
- Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must contact [email protected]
- The existence of a link from any organisation's site to The Lily Foundation's site does not imply that The Lily Foundation endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
5. Trademarks: Trade marks, logos and service marks, together called “Trademarks”, used on our website, whether registered or unregistered, are property of their owners. Unless otherwise stated, we do not give you permission to use any trade mark on our website without its owner’s consent.
The Lily Foundation Charity name and logo and all related product and service names are trade marks of the Lily Foundation and may not be used without the Lily Charity’s prior written consent.
6. Photography: The photographs of children used within this site to illustrate The Lily Foundation's work may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise disseminated without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
8. This site and the information, names images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Lily Foundation, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9. The Lily Foundation does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
10. The Lily Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
12. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
15. Any questions regarding this site should be sent to the The Lily Foundation, 31 Warren Park, Warlingham, Surrey, or email [email protected]
The Lily Foundation is committed to giving you the best service possible. Goods are only insured for loss or damage up to £35 with standard delivery.
You have the right to cancel your order or return items for replacement or refund within seven days of order, or seven days of receipt (whichever is the longer). In the unlikely event that the item you purchase is faulty The Lily Foundation will happily issue a replacement or refund to the cost of the items and postage, provided the item is returned within 28 days. The Lily Foundation will not refund postage for returns that are made to change the size of an item.
Should you wish to cancel any order for an item within the timescale above please contact Michelle Moore on 0300 400 1234 or email [email protected]
Should you wish to cancel your place at any Lily Foundation event; provided you tell us in writing at least 4 weeks before the event a full refund will be issued.
In the highly unlikely event that a Lily Foundation event has to be cancelled a full refund will be given to anyone who has paid to attend.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Overseas customers Products are sold as delivery duty unpaid so please be aware that recipients outside the EU may have to pay import duty or other taxes so please check these details before placing an order.
Feedback and Complaints
We welcome your comments about our website. If you find anything incorrect, not working or want to say anything else, please email [email protected].